Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Health News

In the news, specifically the health news of EVERY January, all is about diet and fitness. This year, do something different- has the old diet and fitness routine worked for you? I thought not. It is always good information and good to learn if you never heard of it before (HA!) This year, dare to be daring! I am my own experiment, and always try new things out on myself first, before I suggest them to others! How about anti-diet, anti-fitness- Did you know you can be healthy using an anti-diet? Eat what you are hungry for at the time (this will change routinely, for good variety) Don't be fit, be healthy, don't sweat, but have fun- doing whatever you do for fun- walking in the sand, talking with a best buddy, swimming in the ocean, swaying to the music, etc. Be YOUR own experiment- I am my own experiment and I, alone am responsible for the way my experiment turns out!

No comments:

Post a Comment